Monday, August 10, 2009

Trick-or-Treat Kid's Grid Wide Hunt!

Ok this will be my first hunt I put together, so I will be looking for anyone what wants to help. The hunt will start Oct 17 and end Nov 2, that is plenty of time to hunt and have fun. Any kid shops that would like to be a vendor please send a application to Millicent Mint. Application will be accepted until September 31. There will be NO late entries unless it is to replace a vender that backs out. This hunt and for kids and teens. So anything you make for the hunt MUST be PG and Kid related. No cheap freebies make something for the hunt so its more fun for the kids. Anyone that is willing to put in the time to help me get this hunt together please IM me in-world Millicent Mint. I need someone to help with the blogs and to help with getting vendors in order. Looking forwards to getting this hunt underway.

Millicent Mint

1 comment:

  1. Hello Millicent,
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for your great hunt - it was alot of fun to do (still hunting after the missings ;-)) and all the gifts are so great - Big Thank you to all the participating stores :-)
    I´m writing this over my mummys google - I just published the Pictures of the gifts on my blog :-)
    Huggies
    Stjarney Starsmith

    ReplyDelete